Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life's Struggles

Life is just a constant struggle at times right?? These past few weeks have been really hard for me. It's like i try and try and try and nothing ever works out. It's like a test from God to see how strong I can be. There are days I want to give up and just move back home to TN and be in my comfort zone. But I know it's the easy way out. I don't want the easy way out. I know that life is going to be tough at times. This is just my mountain right now. I will overcome it.. Last week I ended up in the ER in Logan and I was just a nervous wreck.. But I prayed alot and God really comforted me... It was just a peace that overcame me. I believe we will all have struggles and challenges. We grow from those challenges and struggles. I know in the end i will be stronger and I will be able to help other people who are struggling too.One of the struggles is being lonely... I have been really lonely up here. I don't know many people here and it's just a struggle. Another struggle is not having a job.. It seems like nobody wants to hire me.. I know in time I know I will have a job.. The struggle with the loneliness is hard, I've always had people around that I love and want to be around.. It's getting better though.   Sister Franson gave me the idea to start this blog :) She came up with the name. One verse that i keep going to that has helped me out here is Psalm 62:5-7 "My Soul wait thou only upon God ; for my expectation is from him. He only is my ROCK and my SALVATION; he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; the ROCK of my STRENGTH, and my REFUGE is in GOD!!" Well yawl that's all for today! Have a great day! P.S. Thanks Elder Lund for the picture :)

1 comment:

  1. Emma! you are amazing! I loved this post because you talked about relying on God for the support you need! Keep it up and remember that there are many people praying for you!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete